- 3.875" x 9.25" blank money card
- Comes with a kraft envelope in a protective cellophane sleeve
- 100% post-consumer fiber envelope
- Offset printed on felted paper in Brooklyn, NY
- Foil stamped with gold foil in NYC
- Design continues on to the back
About Hartland Brooklyn
Hartland Brooklyn was launched in the summer of 2012 by Emily Johnson. Each card is hand illustrated, then offset printed locally with vegetable-based inks on the highest quality felted paper. We strive to use sustainable, and recycled materials whenever possible, and always print in the USA. The envelopes are made from 100% post-consumer paper bags. In the Spring of 2015, Emily and her husband moved 2 hours north of New York City to the Catskill Mountains into an old general store (built circa 1851). Together they opened Hartland's flagship retail space along with espresso bar called Hartland on Hudson.
NOT SURE WHAT SIZE TO GET?
Here are our fit standards according to your measurements by inches. If you have any additional questions, we'd love to help!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.